Our cupellation furnace range is available in a range of sizes, suitable for a range of cupels. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Uses a No. 4 muffle.
- Takes 50 x 6a, 7a, 7as cupels or 36 x 8s cupels at one time.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Built to industry standards.
- Cabinet is 2 mm zinc anneal sheet steel, lined with fire bricks and backed with Superwool® insulation board the furnace is finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- No. 4 muffle.
- 200 mm high x 260 mm wide x 460 mm deep.
- Per Landis & Gyr LME 44 flame controller and U.V. cell flame detector. On/off control.
- Electronic, Automatic control 1200°C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- The furnace is fitted with a 10 AMP single phase cord and plug top. Electrical load: 2 AMPS.
(NOTE: Voltage is customised to destination country of the furnace).
Burner Equipment and Ratings
- LPG - 32 mm long pattern inspirator and flame retention nozzle. Burner rating - 150 mj/hr @ 140 kpa. Gas Consumption - 5 litres/HR for heat up. 3 litres/HR at operating temperature.
- Natural Gas - Ecoflam package burner rated @150 MJ/HR @ 1 K.P.A.
- Distillate - Ecoflam package burner rated @150 MJ/HR.
- Counter balanced rising.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, click on the buttons below.
Cupellation furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.