Our Ashing, Calcining and Roasting furnace range is available in a range of sizes. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Calcining of Steel Wool Cathodes.
- Large capacity.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Built to industry standards.
- Cabinet is 2 mm 304 stainless sheet, lined with insulating fire bricks, backed with Superwool insulation board and mounted on a floor stand fabricated from 51 x 51 x 2.6mm R.H.S.
- The furnace is finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
Racks and Trays
- A rack fabricated from 25 x 25 x 3mm 304 stainless steel angle to accommodate 8 trays at 125mm centres.
- Trays fabricated from 2mm x 304 stainless steel sheet 800 x 800 x 75mm deep.
- Spiral elements of Kanthal “A1” wire carried in grooves machined into the walls of the furnace. Element rating 18.6 K.W. 3 phase.
- Electronic, Automatic control 1000°C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- Switching Solid State Relays on PID control.
- Fitted with 24 hour Countdown Timer.
- 1050 mm high x 990 mm wide x 920 mm deep.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Our Ashing Calcining & Roasting Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.