Our Ashing, Calcining and Roasting furnace range is available in a range of sizes. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
Calcining of Steel Wool Cathodes.
Easy to maintain and operate.
Built to Industry Standards.
- Cabinet is 2 mm 304 stainless sheet, lined with insulating fire bricks, backed with Superwool insulation board and mounted on a floor stand fabricated from 51 x 51 x 2.6mm R.H.S.
- The furnace is finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
Racks and Trays
- A rack fabricated from 25 x 25 x 3mm 304 stainless steel angle to accommodate 8 trays at 125mm centres.
- Trays fabricated from 2mm x 304 stainless steel sheet 800 x 800 x 75mm deep.
- Spiral elements of Kanthal “A1” wire carried in grooves machined into the walls of the furnace. Element rating 18.6 K.W. 3 phase.
- Electronic, Automatic control 1000°C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- Switching Solid State Relays on PID control.
- Fitted with 24 hour Countdown Timer.
- 1050 mm high x 990 mm wide x 920 mm deep.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Our Ashing Calcining & Roasting Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.