Our Ashing, Calcining and Roasting furnace range is available in a range of sizes. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Roasting of sulphide ore samples.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- General purpose Laboratory work.
- Built to Industry Standards
- Cabinet is 1.2 mm Zinc anneal sheet, lined with insulating fire bricks, backed with Superwool insulation board.
- The furnace is finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- Spiral elements of Kanthal “A1” wire carried in grooves machined into the walls of the furnace.
- Element rating: 7.5 K.W. 3 phase.
- Electronic, Automatic control 800°C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- Switching: Solid State Relays, on PID control
Racks and Trays
- A rack fabricated from 304 stainless steel to accommodate 6 trays at 60mm centres.
- Trays fabricated from 2mm 304 stainless steel sheet 190 x 355 x 15mm deep.
- 250 mm high x 490 mm wide x 420 mm deep.
- 15 Amp, 3 Phase plus neutral supply.
- Electrical load: 7.5 K.W. (NOTE: Voltage is customised to destination country of the furnace)
For spare parts for this particular model click here
Fusion Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today