Our Cupellation Furnace range is available in a range of sizes, suitable for a range of cupels. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Uses a No. 5 muffle.
- Takes 100 x 6a, 7a, 7as or 72 x 8s Cupels at one time.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Built to industry standards.
- Cabinet is 2 mm zinc anneal sheet steel, lined with fire bricks and backed with Superwool insulation board.
- The furnace is mounted on a console fabricated from 2mm zinc anneal sheet and finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- No. 5 Muffle 300 mm high x 480 mm wide x 580 mm deep.
- 15kw, 3 Phase. (NOTE: Voltage is customised to destination country of the furnace).
- 12 x Silicon carbide elements rated at 15 K.W. total, 3 phase.
- Power supply to the elements is per a multi-tapped double wound transformer.
- Electronic, automatic control.
- Type K Thermocouple.
- High Temperature Alarm output.
- Fitted with a 7 day timer.
- Fitted with Over Temperature Controller.
- Pneumatic rising. Operated by foot control.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, please click here.
Cupellation Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.