Our Cupellation Furnace range is available in a range of sizes, suitable for a range of cupels. Our engineers work closely with our customers to select the right furnace for their needs. Contact us today to find out more.
- Uses a No. 5 muffle.
- Takes 100 x 6a, 7a, 7as or 72 x 8s Cupels at one time.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Built to industry standards.
- Cabinet is 5 mm steel sheet, mounted on a stand fabricated from 64 x 64 x 2.6mm R.H.S. and finished in Hammerfin blue enamel.
- Hot face of 70% alumina fire-brick backed with insulating fire-brick.
- LPG – Landis & Gyr LME 44 flame controller and U.V. cell
- Nat. Gas & Distillate – Landis & Gyr LFL1.635.
- Electronic, automatic control 1200°C, type “K” Thermocouple.
- 300mm high x 480mm wide x 560mm deep.
Burner Equipment and Ratings
- LPG – 1 x 40mm long pattern inspirator with flame retention nozzle. 270 mj/hr @ 140 kpa.
- Natural Gas – Furnace Industries NG2 burner package. 270mj/hr @ 3 kpa.
- Distillate – Furnace Industries oil burner package. 270mj/hr.
- The furnace is fitted with a 10 AMP single phase cord and plug top. Electrical load: 5 Amps.
- Pneumatic rising. Operated by foot control.
For a recommended spare part list for this particular model, click on the buttons below.
Cupellation Furnaces are manufactured from premium grade raw materials under an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
For more information, contact us today.